iT Kenya Daily Paper

Monday, January 17, 2011

What next for facebook

So Facebook has 600million users, brilliant, I want to know, what is Zuckerberg thinking, planning. What next for Facebook. It has become a powerhouse that holds information, be it personal or companies.

What is the boy of Facebook planning to do with all this information, the one who was voted 2010 Person of the year by time magazine and recently worse dressed celebrity?

By creating Facebook account adding friends and updating our profiles we give away all out details to the public, (the privacy thing, doesn’t work, they are workaround ways to suck information and hey do you trust Zuckerberg and his team) this everyone knows and we are still doing it. I believe the boy is smiling all day to the bank like every day. He is making money through advertisements and he will never stop.

Today iTkenya has discovered something different. Mr.  Zuckerberg has a something else major in his genius mind.

I can feel it in my gut, and it will be powerful, I am not talking about him wanting to rule the world, coming up with an operating system or a social operating system, maybe a Facebook search engine something more like Wikipedia, Bing and Google.

 
I am talking about shares.

 
His company has grown and is still growing, soon you will hear about Facebook shares, I hope it won’t be like our own safaricom and oh before I forgot I also what to know if Zuckerberg is on C.I.A pay cheque and also if he is on twitter…Damn he is!!


Good day people

No comments: